Pumpkin Cafe & Deli Complaint
Complaints Pumpkin Cafe
Restaurant name and location: Pumpkin Café, Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 2AA,
I am contacting you in order to express my concerns and to complain as my food was of poor quality.
To explain in more detail I have been to Pumpkin Café last week and I had ordered a cappuccino and sandwich as well. The drink and the sandwich were cold and didn%u2019t taste good and were not made to the normal standard I would expect from Pumpkin Café. I was really disappointed.
Looking forward to hearing from you
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
- Wrong phone number
- Excellent food
- Hard Time Finding Seaonal Scent
- Cafe Duke Best salad downtown-...
- While the atmosphere at Cafe...
- Cafe Alma "Feeds The Soul" What...
- Grand Lux Cafe Bakery
- Thieving Groupon
- Complaint of price of pumpkin cheese cake
- Cafe Bustelo Espresso Coffee
- pretty pretty good
- Drive Thru Attitude
- Watered Down Coffee
- Flavor of the month
- General Electric Cafe Advantium Micro Convection Oven failed immediately!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you